forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
PoppaD
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Non responsive virgin when cancelling.

I took a temporary month by month contract in November (and paid through the nose) because I was moving house. There is no virgin services at the new place. I was paid up until 25th January (all the equipment was disconnected on 24th January). Having spent literally hours on online chat with no response, several times. I printed the contract and wrote 'cancel' across and posted it to the address specified on the contract (no response so I did this again), I texted and voicemailed the woman who sold me the contract [DELETED] 'Dee' on [DELETED] and asked for her help - no response. I've tried logging in to my account and can't get in. I assumed therefore that it was cancelled but today I receive an email saying payment is overdue! What do I do?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Non responsive virgin when cancelling.

Hi PoppaD,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the letter you have received concerning your overdue payment. 

To discuss the overdue payment I would advise contacting the billing team. You can do this either by calling in on 150/0345 454 1111 or by texting in on +44753 305 1809

^Martin

0 Kudos
PoppaD
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've just received another bill whilst simultaneously receiving a letter acknowledging my complaint. I'm not ringing the billing team because I refuse to acknowledge any bill for a service I have cancelled and have NOT had.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you have submitted a complaint to the team then they will work to provide a resolution within 28 days. 

^Martin

0 Kudos