Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Non receipt of £100 voucher and complaint not resolved

I have not received my gift for joining Virgin Media as was part of my package and stated on my contract.  It was an online voucher for M&S. My contract start date was 8th January. What is further adding to the frustration is I have queried this on three separate occasions, been passed around, had passwords reset, identified numerous times with numerous different people and always been left hanging with no response, no follow up and certainly no resolution. I have text conversations referring to this on 10th March and 8th April 2020 and a phone call on 22nd March. The conversations varied, the identification process seemed different every time, no follow up was ever made via email or phone. The process seemed long, varied and certainly didn't provide a solution. 

I submitted a complaint, received a letter stating they couldn't contact me and if I wasn't satisfied to text. Text with reference sent twice - 29th May and again on 8th June - no response at all!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Non receipt of £100 voucher and complaint not resolved

Hi Pprincess100200, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about this situation - apologies for any delay getting your complaint resolved.

Just to confirm - was the voucher offer from us directly or did you sign up via a 3rd party?

Do you have confirmation of the deal you signed up for showing that the vouchers should have been included as part of the deal?

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Thanks for helping.

It was direct from Virgin and is detailed in my original order email 02/01/20 as £75 reward - shopping vouchers. I have checked emails and spam folder throughout this period. Complaint reference was COM104035837.

Shauna

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information Shauna,

As you stated that you have placed the order directly through us and the vouchers are stated on your original order please use the link Here. This gives you all the information on what to do next if you have not received your free gift vouchers.

If you still require assistance after following the advice in the link please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hopeless! All that's happened now is you have referred me back to the original page I looked at months ago.  The number to text is the original number I have used and have been corresponding with people via. Going round in circles here. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Pprincess100200,

I can take a look into this for you but would need to do so via a private message, so that we can get passed account security and check all the details are correct for your voucher.

I will drop the private message over in a moment.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos