cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non existent offers?

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

For the last few days I've been getting this pop up saying 'Your contract has ended Save money on your package today. You'll be able to watch, work & game like you do now - but for less.'

IMG_1256.jpeg

 When I click the link to 'View your offer', I always get an error message,

IMG_1257.jpeg

Is there an offer?, if there is, why can't I view it? 

10 REPLIES 10

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Poor_Dog 

Thanks for your response

Are you able to click the offer when viewing via a different browser? Please give this a try if you haven't already

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

It’s just the same whatever browser I try.

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

Here’s another one. “Upgrade your package” links to an error message

IMG_1263.pngIMG_1264.pngIMG_1263.png

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I see @Poor_Dog thank you - if you're looking to renew you can contact our team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 and they will be happy to look at tailoring a package for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

Thanks, but my issue is with all the broken links.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

My apologies for the inconvenience, the issue has been fed back and if you call our team via the above number using Option 4, they'll be happy to discuss this with you 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

Thanks for replying, my point is that the invitation to ‘View your offer” or to, “Check out our latest deals for you” presupposes that an offer or a deal has already been prepared when this supposition is obviously false.

Rather than a false lead or a dead link, wouldn’t it be more honest to offer an invitation to ring up and discuss what’s available, which is what I did in the end.

Thanks for coming back to us Poor_Dog, your feedback will be passed onto the concerned teams to help to improve the services that we offer to all customers.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

abtrooper82
Dialled in

I have the same problem after completing a renewal contract deal which fell into the growing Black hole VM now has for its loyal customers. All I'm now being told is to choose option 4 when calling VM, and the team on option 4 says it's nothing to do with them, it was a web offer, so who the F&&K am I supposed to contact now? Terrible service, shame on u VM