cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non existent customer service

grebbydebby
Joining in

I have tried to call 150 but it keeps cancelling my call.  The chatbot gets me so far but then cuts off.  I am seriously now thinking of cancelling my account and moving to Sky.  I am paying £94 for a service in which I only use broadband.  I very rarely use landline and never watch the tv 

1 REPLY 1

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi grebbydebby,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear your call was disconnected when trying to contact our team to negotiate a new package deal, this would not have been intentional.

If you would like to remove your TV and landline from your current package our retentions team will be able to do this for you.

Unfortunately, package changes and new contract deals are not something we deal with from our community forums.

Our team would be more than happy to assist with this query for you. 

You can contact our retentions team directly on 150/0345 454 1111 options 1,4 then 4 again.

Our messaging team is not an immediate response team; however, they will get back to you as quickly as possible. You can use our WhatsApp messaging service on 0730 532 7112.

Alternatively, you can check the link here https://virg.in/existing for existing customer deals.

Kind regards Jodi.