Menu
Highlighted
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No words... Worst company ever

If my complaint has been escalated on 7th Jan for the sixth time... as you say, why have I still heard nothing? Please explain the way I've been treated as I'm building a case at present.  No one at virgin will help me... So I don't understand the escalation.  I have asked numerous times for a manager call back and been refused.  Yet the one time virgin did something right a manager was itching to speak to me... I am at my wit's END and am building a case for OFCOM and legal aid.  All because not manager wants to help me... Yet you have me in a contract you are not sticking to... Sincerely, had enough.  I'd like a call from a manager or I will post a blog about my experiences and tag Richard Branson when I tweet it... I feel that's the only way to deal with cowboys and illegal trading.  All because virgin mess with people's credit files and instead of apologising, make you feel like it's your fault and deserved because you have their service.  After a week sobbing.   I am taking this further if someone doesn't contact me TODAY by 8pm.  I pay my bill every month for broadband.  There is no excuse to refuse to help customers and leave them with a fault for over a month... Even worse to allow your staff to tell customers there is no fault...of course I spent four evenings last week after long days at work trying to get through just for THAT... What the hell.... Is virgin going bust or something?? To refuse engineers or new modem and tell customers they are imagining it... I am sooooo annoyed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MikeRobbo
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: No words... Worst company ever

It would be pointless tagging Richard Branson, Liberty Global own VM.

Do you require assistance with a broadband ptoblem or are you on here to complain?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've already complained and it falls on deaf ears.  I had to fix my own issues since I signed up and just to get one thing resolved it takes months.  What can I do if I have a few issues that require expertise? That are fully documented, including an account being put on my credit file backdated to a year before I even signed up.... Which was removed a week ago... Yet not one person has called me to apologise or explain what happened...and despite the fact that it coincidentally happened at the very time I had to complain about calls I had received from a member of staff.  I have asked for one thing...a manager call back... I'm still waiting and that is what I am requesting, as its now gone on even longer due to their refusal to do their job.  I appreciate your kind words, yes I do want my broadband fixed, but I don't have another evening to spare after wasting almost a week trying.  The last person I spoke to told me it was fixed because he is great.  It's not, the fault is still there, so I kinda feel like I'm meant to shut up and go away.  What do you advise in this situation? Also, do you think I am wrong for being upset?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Also, thanks for the information.  I know Richard doesn't own it anymore, but I'm sure he would be surprised 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Andruser
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

What I would advise in this situation is that you contact CISAS for advice.  They can't advise on the complaint itself, but they can explain how to escalate the complaint to them for independent arbitration.  Make sure you explain slowly and clearly what the issue is, what outcome you want including whether you want compensation.  This process costs you nothing, but you must follow their process in order for them to be able to accept the complaint.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Perfect, thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MikeRobbo
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@michelleb1977 wrote:

Also, thanks for the information.  I know Richard doesn't own it anymore, but I'm sure he would be surprised 

A couple of words in the wrong place could end up as a bucket full of trouble !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

He never did, its a leased name 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

May I ask, are you threatening me? I have not contacted you.  You answered me already.  So what is this now? The second time a staff member has done this, so I'm keen to know?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Andruser
Problem sorter
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Errrmmm....I don't think anybody has attempted to cause offence?  If everybody could put their guns down on the floor and take a step back?

0 Kudos