Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No welcome pack

Hi. I signed up to the Virgin broadband deal with one of your agents two weeks ago. I gave him my email address. No welcome pack email. Contracted agent by text. No reply. Use virgin chat. The agent tried to send email. No luck. But they send the would send me a welcome pack by post. Nothing so far. Only a confirmation letter for direct debit. Can you help please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No welcome pack

Hi Al134,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our Community Forum.

I've had a peek at your account and can see that you spoke to one of our agents who re-sent the contract to you via email. Did you confirm the correct email address with them?

You may have already looked but can you check your spam folder and deleted items just in case?

Look forward to your reply. 

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Lisa. Thank you for getting back to me so promptly.  Yes l have checked my emails. Checked spam and junk mail. They are empty.  I am sure l did confirm my email address. But l can give it you to check if that's ok. Many thanks  Alan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa. Sorry for the terrible spelling mistakes. Alan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for checking for me Alan, let me have a peek at your email details and see what we can do.

I'll send you a Private Message so I can try and get to the bottom of this for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos