Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No welcome pack email

Hello, I set up a new Virgin Broadband account last month and have not received my welcome pack.

I have no account number, I cannot sign into Virgin media's website with my email as it is saying no account has that information and I also have not had confirmation of the QuickStart pack has even been acknowledged, never mind sent out. I have checked my junk/spam folder as other posts on here have been told and still nothing.

As the delivery day was today and all I have to hand is an order reference number I am stuck.

I have also had confirmation from the previous tenant that their service was not shut off yet and they have been charged a full month on their contract as of 3 days ago when Virgin's information to me was that they needed 14 working days to do this and it hasn't happened in well over that time.

I am not comfortable with phones and this is really the only place I can reach out that I have found, so any help would be very appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No welcome pack email

Hi Mectrid,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the confusion here and want to help sort this out.

I'll send you a quick PM so I can get some details.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos