Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No welcome email or letter

I have not received welcome email or any paper letter and it's been already a month. Because of that i have no details to log into my account but i am kept  being charged through direct debit. First payment seemed to be right 45£ but second 114£ which is quite alarming.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No welcome email or letter

Hello Eliza142, thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

If this is a new account the first bill would always be a double bill which includes your first and second month payments along with any one off payments in relation to the activation of the services.

If you haven't received the contract through email or your first bill, we can pass security through a private message so that I can send this out again for you and change the contact details if needed as well.

I'll pop you over a private message now with some security questions so I can look into this for you, can you please respond to this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right?

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

I've also not received a welcome email.

I rang customer service and the person who set the account up initially misspelt my email address, despite spelling it out for them letter by letter.

It's now corrected but when I asked if they could resend my welcome email and survey email for my technician, they weren't helpful at all, didn't answer and just said they'd sign me up for e-bills.

I'd like to get the welcome email ASAP because without it I can't access my account.

Thanks,

Kat

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kat, thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I'll just pop you over a private message with some security questions and once these are answered I can look into resending your contract out for you.

To respond to this please click the purple envelope in the top right corner. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Virgin, I was hoping you could also provide me with some info. I finally managed to join earlier on this evening and was given an order number over the phone.

I was also told I would receive a welcome pack through the post and also through Email. So basically just a query to enquire how long does the email normally take, as, as yet, I haven't received.

Thanks Andy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy111, it's great to hear you've been able to place your order thanks for the update.

We would expect you to receive the email within 24-48hrs of placing the order. Please continue to keep us posted here if you can.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks Tom

0 Kudos