Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No update on CollectPlus collection

Hi there,

I have recently applied to upgrade my package and chose to have my new V6 box to a local collection point.

This was supposed to have been delivered there on Saturday 18th July but I have yet to hear of anymore updates as to when it will be delivered. The last contact I had was from VM, to say that the next message I will receive will be from Collect+, to say that my box is ready for collection.

Can one of admins have a look into my order 26331259 and let me know if there are any further details with regards to when I will be able to collect my new STB please?

Best Regards

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No update on CollectPlus collection

Thanks for the post Piggles72.

Checking on our side and this is now ready for collection.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

Thank you for the update 😊

I still haven't heard anything from CollectPlus, so I am unable to go to the pick up point to collect it, as they require a collection reference/barcode, etc.before they will let me have my parcel.

Have you got any collection details from CollectPlus that you can send me in a private message?

Best Regards

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information.

Did the most recent contact you've had from the team include any code at all? 

Are your details on the account up to date?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

I didn’t receive any code on the last update from the team. Only to say that it would be ready for collecting on Saturday 18th July. 

I did call in to the pick up point on that day and showed the email confirmation of my order to the young lady behind the counter but she said that she needed a code or barcode.

My email address is correct on my account and I also updated my mobile number on the order but I can’t see how or where to add or change my number in my account settings 

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Right no problem thank you for confirming that for me, I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass some security as on our side we'll have a tracking number and when you track this on their website you can request the collection code be sent to an email address.

If you can please respond to this for us we can then get this sorted for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos