Menu
drjohns1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No returns package

I left virgin media back in February - I have requested a returns package ELEVEN times (online and through agents) and still no sign of one. I'm now getting threatened with a bill for it. Please can you sort this out? I've really had enough. 

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: No returns package

Hi drjohns1,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry that you're having problems with returning your equipment to us.

I've been able to locate your account using your Forum details, and I've arranged for a returns package to be sent to the address on your account. This can take up to five working days. Please let me know if you have any more problems with this.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos
drjohns1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello

You are the sixth agent to tell me that a returns package has been sent out. I do not have much confidence. I spoke to another agent before your reply who promised me that an engineer would come out and collect the hub - the same agent promised that I would receive a text/call today to confirm the collection. So far this has not happened. 

I have booked Thursday off work for the collection because you could not provide me with a specific time. Can anyone confirm that this is actually going to happen? What am I supposed to do with this hub if you do not collect it?!

Why are so many customers having problems with the return packages?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @drjohns1 

Unfortunately we are not able to provide you with an update as to when the engineer will arrive to pick up the equipment.  

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
drjohns1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm that an engineer will come and collect it? I haven't had the confirmation that I was promised. 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi DrJohns1, 

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry that this is causing some confusion and frustration. 

However I am afraid we are not able to update you on when an engineer will be able to come pick up the Hub. Please bear with us whilst this is in progress.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
drjohns1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

My questions have still not been answered.

1. Is an engineer coming tomorrow? and

2. why are there so many difficulties with the returns package?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Drjohns1,

Thanks for coming back to me, I have requested more information from the team that handles this and I will come back to you if I get any new information. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
drjohns1
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Just to add an update:

An agent promised that a technician would come out today and collect the hub. He also said that I would receive confirmation through text//call yesterday - I did not receive one. I tried to contact virgin media today to confirm if this is happening and the agent said that there are no notes regarding this on the system and could not tell me if a technician is coming out or not. 

I have taken the day off to resolve this (I'm a doctor so it wasn't easy) and I'll update you on here if one does miraculously show up. 

Of course, I have screenshots of all my conversations that I can gladly share. 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Drjohns1,

Thanks for coming back to me with that information, I am sorry this has started to become confusing and frustrating for you. 

I have made the team aware of this and your work situation, they should get back to me soon. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos