Menu
Borabasarvirgnn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No return label

I’ have requested a return kit from virgin for the wifi modem and the tv hub. After waiti g for 40+mins they sent me only one. 
after requesting a second one, nothing. Called again for the third time only to receive a return hox with no label. Can you please mail me a return label so that I can return your tv hub. 
great service when you are a customer, horrible when you are trying to leave..

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No return label

You can print your own label. Go to this page https://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin 

Scroll down and click on create new label. Where it says customer reference number either enter  Virgin Media account number, or the serial number of the equipment being returned.

Then enter your email address, and click on email me my new label and follow the instructions

You can find your local Collect Plus point here store-locator 

The shopkeeper will scan your parcel and give you a receipt with a unique reference code - keep this handy as proof - and don't forget to include a covering letter with your equipment with your name and account number.

The return kits are scanned into VM systems in bulk so it may take a while for your account to be updated to indicate the equipment has been returned, and in the meantime you will probably still receive emails asking to return the kit

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos