Menu
Highlighted
KB827345
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No response from Customer Service

So far:

Had price hikes to the point of ridiculousness.

Tried to cancel - palmed off with "not available right now"

After wasting more time on this, finally got to cancel.

Had the inevitable call a few days later - promising a FIXED deal that would not rise. Agreed to it as such a hassle to switch.

Few days later had note to say next hike is imminent.

Astonishing. Unbelievable.

Sent chats and submitted forms to CS, chat was left by CS unresolved, message appears to have gone into the void. Beyond awful treatment of customers, zero recognition of loyalty, desperate tactics and just plain incompetence.

Now reduced to having to sign up for this forum in the vain hope of someone taking this seriously.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
FedUp19
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No response from Customer Service

Agree

can't sign in!

no answers customer service

no one answer complaints

all I wanted to do is notify change of bank account and now going to cancel

worst service ever.

Good luck with your contract.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
KB827345
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Bump

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@KB827345 bumping posts is a really bad idea, since the forum answers posts oldest first so bumping just puts it further down the list to be reviewed, secondly the forum staff don't get that involved in billing to speak to customer relations can choosing option 1-1-5-4 (thinking of leaving us) 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi KB827345,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

As @paultechy has advised this is a dedicated channel for billing queries. We will help where we can. 

Can you confirm what the date on the letter is?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
KB827345
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin

Thanks for your reply. I was at a loss where else to post it and have lost faith in calling, messaging or chatting direct to VM.

I do understand this forum has certain rules and etiquette but it should also be recognised that many exasperated loyal customers are resorting to posting here out of sheer frustration.

Re your question - it wasn't a letter, it was an email dated 10 July 2019. I can supply any additional details privately.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi KB827345,

Thanks for coming back to us.

Customers that have joined us or have changed their package on or after 29th April automatically go on to one of our brand new packages which include the revised prices. New customers will also pay the increased prices once their introductory discount ends.

The E-Mail may have been sent to you with the older package in mind but if you've agreed a new contract with us the price increase will be included in that price and would exempt you from an increase in the remainder of 2019 - this however doesn't take into account any discounts that you have agreed with our call handler 

Kindest regards

David_Bn

0 Kudos