cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply from Virgin

Markab17
Tuning in

Hi, I was recently refused Virgin services because I had just moved house and they wanted three years proof of where I lived. I would have provided this had they not left me sitting in the house all day waiting for an engineer that was never coming. I was never contacted to say it had been cancelled. It was obviously too much trouble. 

I contacted Sky who gave me services with no BS like Virgin. 

I have asked Virgin to remove my details from their system more than once, but had no reply. Please remove all the details you hold on me from your system, and send me proof that you have done it!!  Yours. A happy Sky customer.

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Markab17 thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

As mentioned in another thread, we see you're in communications with Ayisha via PM so please do continue to message her if you need further help and she will be able to investigate things further for you.

We hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks, but I don't need further help. I didn't get any help in the first place.

Thanks.

Mark

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there,

Apologies for any confusion have you received any further updates via PM at all?

Regards,

Kain