Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No refund after loss of service, plus new contract not as agreed, now customer service cut off twice

So unhappy with Virgin.

Cut off for 4 days before Christmas, together with a large part of south-west London. Assured by phone at the time of a refund, now I find there's no refund. What's the point in promising refunds for loss of service in terms and conditions if it's not true when it comes to be tested?

I agreed to a contract in December with the addition of Sky movies, now I see from my bill that it is only for 6 months. That was not agreed. If I had heard 'six months' I would not have taken on the contract. 

I have been on two long calls to customer service, have been cut off, promised a call back, it hasn't  happened. 

I feel that Virgin is letting me down in every respect. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No refund after loss of service, plus new contract not as agreed, now customer service cut off twice

Call back, when the phone options come up select 'Retentions aka Thinking of Leaving Us'.

You won't get very far using the offshore people.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos