Menu
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No promised call back

I had an offer, via my corporate perks, which lead me to a page to request a call back. I had a confirmation email (which also said they may call earlier - which seemed to defeat the object of my choosing a date) but low and behold the call never came. The offer expires tomorrow so I will miss out on any savings I may of gained. My contract is up in less than 3 weeks & I know trying to get a good value deal off Virgin won’t be a simple task. Will need to spend an 1hr+ waiting on the phone and feel weary of the how virgin experience. Has anybody else had this issue with no call back when promised? Did you have to chase the call or did they phone at a later date? I realise that COVID 19 restrictions have put pressure on call lines, but I thought that was the point of me making a ‘date’. 

0 Kudos
Stumac1980
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: No promised call back

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues.

if you could DM me your account number and area code I will have a look into this for you

Regards

Stuart

Virgin Media 

0 Kudos
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Sent 

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Update

After being told I would receive a call within 48 hrs on Saturday pm, I’ve heard nothing. Another fail for Virgin Media customer care. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update, if this was with the staff member who private messaged you please do reply to the message with the update for them.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@Emily_G wrote:

Thanks for the update, if this was with the staff member who private messaged you please do reply to the message with the update for them.

Thanks, Emily.

Hi

I did reply to the PM from the staff member before adding to my original post. I haven’t had a reply from them.

0 Kudos
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Update

After still receiving no call back I have resubmitted the call back request for tomorrow.
Has anyone used this and actually received their callback? 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sassy-t, 

Really sorry about this. 

I've had a look and can see that we did try and get in touch earlier but we were unable to speak to you. 

I'm sure we'll try again soon so keep an eye out for it. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma

I did see I had a missed call today but unfortunately I was driving at the time & unable to answer.

Would appreciate a call back today.

Regards

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Sassy-t
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I didn’t receive another callback and now I’m unable to contact you either by the 150 number or the 03454541111 number. 
I just wanted the deal advertised on the corporate perks website, I never imagined it would be this difficult. 

0 Kudos