cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one is willing to help !

Kimberz32
Joining in

I recently had two virgin reps knock on my door offer me amazing broadband and a good deal for my three sims as well a business account, this sounded great especially when they said they sort everything their end I don’t need to contact my current provider, don’t have to pay out any contacts etc, in reality I have received very slow broadband which doesn’t even reach every room in the house and my previous provider was not informed of the takeover, I have never received any sims for the phone deal and no new business account, I have called numerous times now the customer service line and never have I experienced such bad customer service , I was passed from one person to the next without anyone listening and then lol hung up the call, same with on line chat they just disappeared. I speak with lots of clients and I will definitely not be recommending virgin to any one !!!!

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kimberz32 👋

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear about this poor experience when taking our services, but also when trying to get support for these issues. There are a few issues here that need to be broken down, and we can certainly do our best to help.

I'm going to send you a private message, to assist you further. Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope. Alternatively, if you can't see this, just tap your profile picture and then the "My Messages" tab.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ