cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification of price increase

LaurenKA
Joining in

Last month I received notification that my monthly bill was to increase by £12 a month. I look after my dads Virgin Media Account and he has not received any notification of a price increase yet. I want to check that he will not suddenly receive one that we are not aware of. 

I have spoken to 2 people at Virgin this morning, neither of whom could under my question and what I was asking due to my accent (am Scottish lol) very frustrating!!!! 

I would just like a simple answer please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey LaurenKA,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

We're freezing prices for customers who have told us they have additional needs or vulnerabilities, or whose circumstances lead us to believe they are potentially financially vulnerable.

if your dad hasn't yet received a price rise notification, he will be exempt from the 2023 price rise.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey LaurenKA,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

We're freezing prices for customers who have told us they have additional needs or vulnerabilities, or whose circumstances lead us to believe they are potentially financially vulnerable.

if your dad hasn't yet received a price rise notification, he will be exempt from the 2023 price rise.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thats great! Thank you so much for getting back to me 🙂 

You're very welcome LaurenKA 🙂

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I have made Virginmedia aware on several occasions, for many years, that we have 5 vulnerable family members in our house, yet our monthly bill keeps increasing.

I was not aware that your - We're freezing prices for customers who have told us they have additional needs or vulnerabilities, or whose circumstances lead us to believe they are potentially financially vulnerable - was available.

Can my bills be looked at please.

Hi @javedsaleem 

We don't do package changes here on the forums I'm afraid.

Please see here - https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/low-income-families which you may be eligible for.

If not, please either call the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or message via Whatsapp on +447305 327 112.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill