Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No front panel on the Cabnet

No front panel on the Virgin Broadband cabinet at the junction Shaftesbury Avenue and Chilsdown Way (Postcode PO7 5)

All cables are visible and there is a very high likelihood, given the high criminal damage activity in the area, that this cabinet will be subject to criminal damage if the front panel is not replaced, which will affect a great number of homes.  Not what we need at this time when we are on lockdown.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No front panel on the Cabnet

Morning,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll pass this on to the team in Portsmouth to get it sorted.

Thanks
Harry
VM Field Tech

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a Helpful Answer once issue is resolved!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No need to contact the above number. I have already notified the team in Portsmouth.

Thanks
Harry
VM Field Tech

Send Me a PM!

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a Helpful Answer once issue is resolved!

0 Kudos