cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email verification

wallisrixane
Joining in

Hi

im a new customer and am trying to sign into my account but it seems I’ve not had a verification email for this. Although I have had my contract, direct debit notification etc to the same email address. How do I get my email verified so I can set up my account

7 REPLIES 7

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wallisrixane,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your verification email looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

First of all I would like to see if this link helps you to resolve the issue 👉 Account Help - It has loads of helpful flows and advice around our Online Account set up that may help you. 

Please take a look and see if you can find anything that helps. 

If not, I will still be here to help further!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi

i have tried these but it seems that it doesn’t recognise my email address and I’ve tried signing in with my account number but again it says email is not recognised

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wallisrixane, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the verification, can you confirm if this is not showing in the inbox and junk box? 

Are you using the same email as one on an old Virgin Media account?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Hi

ive looked in all inboxes junk, spam etc and nothing is in there and I don’t have another email address as it’s the only one I use. It’s strange as I’ve got my email for direct debits and my contract and information about my equipment coming out. But every time I try to sign in it says email not recognised and I haven’t had an email verification email.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please confirm if you have previously had services with ourselves?

Please do let us know as we will be able to assist further. 

Thanks, 

Nat

No we haven’t had your services before

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming. 

With this being the case, we will need to check we have the correct details on our side. 

To do this, I will pop you over a private message to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon,

Nat