Menu
KM44
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No contract sent

Hi,

I signed up 2 weeks ago for Virgin broadband and TV and have yet to receive the contract as promised. I’ve also not received the kit. Can I get some confirmation around my account? I need to have WIFi when I move into my new house next week and virgin is the only provider.

many thanks 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No contract sent

Hi,

Let me see what I can do to find out what’s happening. I will send you a private message for some details. Thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
KM44
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Update: 

So I have attempted numerous times to speak to someone from Virgin with this issue. Each time they tell me they will look into this problem. They then ask for my name, address and phone number and then I never get a response back. I’ve tried both this forum and through the instant chat bot. I’m getting increasingly frustrated by this as I’m moving house next week, and need Internet as soon as possible due to working from home. 

Seriously disappointed with this lousy service and the lack of updates from anyone in this matter. 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
I have responded by PM. Please accept my apologies for the delay but the forum isnt manned 24/7. We get an awful lot of requests and it can take some time to work through them.

I have updated you privatley and we will get you connected on time, please don't worry.
Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos