Menu
stefru
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No contract or account number

Hello, new customer here. On 28 August I got a new Broadband + Phone subscription for the flat I’m soon going to move into and ordered the self-install kit. I’m moving in in two weeks so my delivery is not scheduled until the day after the move. 

I got a “Your Virgin Media order” email and another email with the pre-contract documents. Over live chat while I was ordering the kit I was told that I would receive another confirmation email with the contract and the account number within 24 hours, but I have not received anything yet. 

When should I expect to receive them? Thanks in advance

EDIT: apologies! I meant to post this in the “Quick Start, set up and connections” board. I don’t know how to move the message to that board. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No contract or account number

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @stefru, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you've not been issued with some of the key information in relation to the account.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
stefru
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No contract or account number

Thank you. I have seen the private message and replied with the data required but have not received a reply yet. 

0 Kudos