Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation email

Hello,

I made my account over the phone and arranged everything with virgin media or so I though.

The router arrived and connection is good but I never got an email containing my account number and area reference even though I gave my email to the operator.

Do I have to wait a full month until my bill arrives or something just went wrong?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation email

Hi Ranexer,

Welcome to Virgin Media and a very warm welcome the community forums! Apologies for our delayed response.

Glad to hear everything went well with your installation. You should have received your welcome email by now, have you checked your junk and spam folders? Sometimes they can be hiding somewhere in there.

Your account number and area reference will be shown on your bill, however if you still haven't been able to locate your welcome email or get the details you need just let me know and I can get that resent out to you.

Let me know,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

Still nothing, not even in the spam folder, I think that they might have just gotten my email wrong...

Can you advise me what to do in that case?

Thanks you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ranexer,

Thanks for checking for me. Not to worry - I'll take a look at this for you and double check we have the correct email address on our end. 

Please find a message from me over at the purple envelope and we can go from there 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos