cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email and no tracking for new router order

Deluca91
Joining in

Hi, I’ve been what’s app multiple times now, I’ve had 2 faulty hubs already. I was told I would be sent a new hub 4 on what’s app communication. I waited over a week with nothing and no tracking number. I then contacted again on what’s app in which the agent reviewed the previous communications. They apologised as no order had actually been made but they read the previous communication. They now stated a new order had been made and I’d receive a new hub 5 and I would receive this on the 25th of this month (November).

I asked for a confirmation email and tracking to be sent this time. I was told I would receive this within 6 hours. Again nearing the 25th, no tracking number, no confirmation email only a survey email regarding the agent. So again for the second time I’m unsure if it will turn up. I need a tracking number to ensure I’m home around the delivery time or if it will actually turn up at all this time. The new hub 5 is needed urgently to replace my broken one which I’ve been stuck with now for a while due to the above.

1 REPLY 1

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Deluca91

Thanks for posting on our community forum, a big warm welcome with this being your first post here. Sorry to hear about the issue with your Hub.

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate this further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs