Menu
Noremac
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No cancellation confirmation

Hi,

I received my equipment (broadband, tv and phone package) on Tuesday 19th Jan and decided I wanted to cancel my contract the the following Friday, within the 14 day cooling off period. I called 0345 454 1111 in order to cancel and I was told that my contract had been cancelled, that I would receive an email confirmation within 24 hours and that someone would come to collect my equipment.

So far I have received no confirmation and my account on the website seems to have no indication that I have cancelled. I’m particularly conscious that the 14 day cooling off period ends a week today.

I just wanted to know how I can get some sort of confirmation that my contract has been cancelled.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No cancellation confirmation

Hi Noremac,

Welcome to the Community Forums, I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response from here, and to hear that you wished to cancel your services so soon after joining.

I appreciate it's been some time since you posted, so you may have been able to get some clarification as to whether your contract has been disconnected, however if not, please just let me know. If you have registered your My Virgin Media account, you should be able to see a pending order on your account if the disconnection has been booked.

Let us know,

Beth

0 Kudos
Noremac
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your message. I believe the cancellation has now been processed as my account says I am no longer with Virgin.

In terms of payment, it is showing that I have a £49 bill to pay which is a reduction from the previous amount that I would have been paying, I just wanted to know if there is a way to check that this is the final payment and then the cancellation will be complete once this is paid at the end of the month?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Noremac,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have been able to have a look our end and everything looks OK , you can check your final bill to see which dates this cover if you have any further queries I advise speaking to our customer service team who will be able to look further into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos