cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number received and need this received and set up ASAP for work

Lipbakes
Joining in

Like many many other people I placed an order online, chose delivery date of 13.09.23, and expected to receive a delivery date confirmation email, but received no such thing. I have checked my spam/junk folder. I tried calling the given customer service number, but as many many other people have experienced, you can't get anywhere with them as they ask for your virgin media phone or account number, neither of which I have. I found another support phone number which I called, who promptly redirected me to sales after I outlined my problem, and then the phone was put down on me after 55 minutes of waiting. 

It would be very appreciated if a) someone could help, but also if b) not every single support response was "this matter was resolved privately", so that I could perhaps have the slightest inkling of an idea as to what might be wrong, saving everybody a lot of time as it appears to be a fairly common issue. 

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

We cannot always share resolutions to all queries publically as there can be many reasons why orders would fail. 

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more