cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number or welcome email

Rpatts17
Joining in

Hello, 

I recently signed up to virgin media (broadband only) and had an email regarding pre-contract documents and order summary but nothing since. I have tried registering an account and ringing customer services but need account number for both, which I don’t have, can someone please help? 

no equipment has been delivered to current or new address

7 REPLIES 7

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Rpatts17 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I am having the same problem no welcome email can't sign in. Please help

Hi @Larkin98 ,

welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having. Please can I ask if you have received your equipment and are now online?

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

No my equipment is due to arrive today. I can access my account number and my area code 

Hi @Larkin98 ,

thank you for the clarification. I will send you a private message for a little bit more detail and take a look at this for you.

Jon

rmcwilliam
Just joined

Hi 

I am having the same issue as those above I have ordered virgin media broadband and it was supposed to arrive yesterday but i have had nothing. I have only received an order summary email with nothing else to follow

Hi @rmcwilliam 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon