cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to myvirgin media account. Was not given username.

JEMCAULEY85
Joining in

Hi guys.

Had WIFI for best part of a month. I am the account holder. I was not given username so did not set password. I tried to set it up and nothing came through to my emails. When i tried 'forgot password' in the hope you had perhaps set it up, still nothing came through. 

I have an account number, obv I cant put that here for security reasons. Besides your helpline is there anyone with the competency in this community to advise a way to rectify this at home? If not, can you provide the best number for the department who can rectify it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello JEMCAULEY85

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced setting up your online account, we appreciate the frustration caused and you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

When signing up, were you asked for an email address to register on the account for bills and correspondence to be sent to? If so, have you tried using this as the 'username' or followed the register process here using that email address?

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello JEMCAULEY85

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced setting up your online account, we appreciate the frustration caused and you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

When signing up, were you asked for an email address to register on the account for bills and correspondence to be sent to? If so, have you tried using this as the 'username' or followed the register process here using that email address?

Rob

Thank you so much for that. I hadn't registered it, but tbf when you look around the sign in page it's not really signposted where your link took me to. Could be something worth looking at. Thanks again

Hi @JEMCAULEY85, no problem at all.

We always take on board feedback we receive and will certainly pass this along to the relevant teams. 

Regards,
Daniel