Menu
Highlighted
Paris_3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No access to e bill can not get in/ increased amount of direct debit taken

Urgent

Please help I am having a crisis with the charges escalating and money has been taken from my account without prior authorization .I only signed up for internet on its own back in 2018 ! I donot have a land line phone .I suddenly was signed up for mobile and telephone which I had no knowledge of ! 

They finally cancelled the mobile.I have been paying round £25 pounds a month for a year till this summer I have been charged a£51 suddenly without any notice or explanation.

Upon calling one staff  says it is because you have land line which I donot , never made a call then they email me I have used double data ?... I have actually decreased my use .I donot know whether my internet id secure ????

i have written to complaint department seeking explaination without any response . I have spent hours on the phone seeking a valid response.I need this matter to be resolved as it is urgent as soon as possible .

I ALSO HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS MY E BILLING FOR THE PAST MONTHS TO SEE WHY I AM BELING CHARGED?

THIS IS UNLAWFUL PRACTISE TO DENY ACCESS TO E-BILLING AND THEN DOUBLE THE DIRECT DEBIT WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFIED EXPLAINATION!!

I NEED THIS RESOLVED PLEASE NOW AND THE REFUND TO BE RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT?

Thank you in advance for seeing to this urgent matter!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No access to e bill can not get in/ increased amount of direct debit taken

Hi Paris_3, 

I am terribly sorry for this ordeal you're going through, I would be more than happy to lend a helping hand. 

I'm going to send you a PM now so that we can chat more securely and ask you some security questions so I can access your account. 

Speak soon. 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Paris_3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No access to e bill can not get in/ increased amount of direct debit taken

Really appricate your help !

0 Kudos
Paris_3
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Refund

The question remain

why I cannot get to my account to see my bill

why I was charged for a service I havenot used and continuing .

why the registred complaint post was not responded .

Why virgin is so difficult to communicate

why we have to be talking to someone who cannot speak english after hoirs on the phone

why they keep increasing prices and reducing ease of customer service .

very very poor customer service

very poor loyalty policy .

my lawyer will certainly persue this matter to court .

0 Kudos