cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome email and no hub has been delivered

enagaiskis
Joining in

Hi,

I'm a new customer and recently moved to a new place with no internet in here so on 3rd of June 2022 I've registered for a 18 months broadband contract with you. I have received a confirmation email of my order from webteam@virginmedia.com saying that self-install pack with hub would be delivered on 8th of June 2022, but I never got any other confirmations about it's delivery and never got my welcome email to set up the account. No need to say that the hub was not delivered as of yet. I wanted to get the internet ASAP since I work from home, but it just takes ages at this point with no communication from Virgin Medias side.

Could someone please help me out with this?

Kind Regards,

Eduards

2 REPLIES 2

Lucy_B
Hi enagaiskis,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. We'd love to look into this further for you, so a member of the team will be along as soon as possible to help further. They'll send you a private message to look into things further.

Thanks
Lucy_B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi enagaiskis

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill