cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome email, Installation missed

Fenrir
Joining in

Hello, I placed an order on Friday received order confirmation but nothing after. Delivery of router was supposed to be this morning but nothing arrived. I got no account number or tracking information.

7 REPLIES 7

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Fenrir 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi, my partner and I have the same problem. We have received the contract summary sheet by text but no welcome email. The router was expected to arrive today but no information was given to us. We couldn’t get to the customers service because we don’t have account number. Can you help us out? 

Hi @Elaine1234 ,

I am really sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having, of course I can look into this for you. I will send you a private message for some more details.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue I have not received a welcoming email, only the pre docs. The order was supposed to arrive today but I haven’t received a tracking email.

Hi @Robinson15 

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Hi,

I am also having the same issue. Router was supposed to arrive yesterday but never did. Got a confirmation of order email but nothing after that. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Imckie 

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon