Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Welcome Pack - No communication and no username

Signed up for Virgin Broadband on Sunday night (March 22nd) to be sent and live by Wednesday (25th)  and was told in an email that they had everything they needed including payment details and would sent a contract in 48 hours. Its now been double that time and no welcome email, no contract and no router has been sent for a quick set up as promised. Cant get through on the phone so thought this was a better shot!

Thanks,  Nikki 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Welcome Pack - No communication and no username

Same position but no word as of yet anywhere on the forums 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So I finally got off the phone with Virgin and they said that my contract hasn’t even been created because the office that does the credit checks have closed because of corona. Said we aren’t being charged but they don’t know when the office will open again so couldn’t give a time as to when we were going to get online 😞

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Guys, thanks for getting in touch with us. We are sorry that the order is awaiting to be completed. Can you contact the sales team on 0800 183 1234 so that we can get this done for you. ^Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Chris if I may, where should we go once on the number to access some help? Unfortunately most options are down due to COVID-19

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have just checked this and it doesn't see to connect, not to worry can you do the order online and it will allow you to do the credit check ^Chris 

0 Kudos