cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome Email

ChantieDantie
Joining in

Hello, I just about a week ago, and after countless phone calls to the Virgin Team, I still haven’t received a welcome pack email and unable to use my full services TV on go and manage my account. I have had everything installed and just want to be able to rent a movie or watch it on my iPad etc. Please can someone help or get back to me? 

71 REPLIES 71

Sorry to hear of the situation LisaB151,

I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at this for you 🙂

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

Hi,

I applied on Wednesday 26th, and it is supposed to be arriving tomorrow but I've heard no news.

Thanks for letting me know Tillzyyy, 

I've sent over a private message so I can get a few more details from you 🙂

Thanks,

Alex_Rm

Hi,

I too have had the exact same issue. I ordered at the beginning of August, I have since installed my broadband which works. However, no matter how many times I have called your customer service team I have not received anything with an area code or account number in the post, in my email, in my junk folders, on my phone. I have not received a welcome pack, or a bill or anything. I need to be able to login to my account to know when payments are scheduled etc and to sort out a direct debit. 

I'm becoming exhausted trying to sort this out! I have checked everywhere to no avail. Please can somebody help to rectify this ASAP!

Thank you,

Holly

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi hollybisset,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with your concerns. I'm really sorry that you're yet to receive your welcome emails, this is certainly something we can look to resolve for you.

It's likely that the problem is down to having the incorrect email address on your account. In order to rectify this, we'll need to clear account security. I'll send you a private message now to complete this, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

vladstrnad
Joining in

Hi,

I have had the same exact issue and have been trying to solve this for close to 2 months! Have called the customer service about 6 times and spent a lot of time on the issue. The agent always assured me that they are resending the physical mail/e-mail now and that I will receive it within 5-6 days, which hasn't happened yet. Can someone help me on this as soon as possible? Very keen to get this resolved as I have been already billed.

Amyb29
Joining in

Hi - same as everyone else on this thread.

I set up a broadband account last month, which is (hopefully) going to be installed on the 16th. I was told I'd receive an email with my contract soon after signing up, which I never did. I have called your customer service number multiple times and ensured you have my correct email address. I have been assured each time that they have sent the email while I'm on the phone with them but still haven't received it. I need to be able to see my contract and access my account to see bills etc. 

Hello Amyb29  

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great

Regards                           

Gareth_L

Gareth, would you mind shooting me a PM as well. It has been a very long time since my broadband was installed and I would be keen to setup the account, thanks.

Hi vladstrnad,

I'll send you a Private Message so I can look into your online setup.

Please reply to it and we'll go from there.

Regards,

Lisa