cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome Email

ChantieDantie
Joining in

Hello, I just about a week ago, and after countless phone calls to the Virgin Team, I still haven’t received a welcome pack email and unable to use my full services TV on go and manage my account. I have had everything installed and just want to be able to rent a movie or watch it on my iPad etc. Please can someone help or get back to me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ChantieDantie, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that you've had no documents from us regarding your services and you've had issues using them. 

Could you expand a little, so are the actual services like your TV and broadband working?

Is it just the extra features you can't log in or create like your online account?

Have you checked your spam or junk folders?

Has anything come in the post? 

Did you give us the correct email address?

I'd pop our team a text on 07533051809 where they can have a closer look into this for you. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

71 REPLIES 71

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ChantieDantie, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that you've had no documents from us regarding your services and you've had issues using them. 

Could you expand a little, so are the actual services like your TV and broadband working?

Is it just the extra features you can't log in or create like your online account?

Have you checked your spam or junk folders?

Has anything come in the post? 

Did you give us the correct email address?

I'd pop our team a text on 07533051809 where they can have a closer look into this for you. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

I have exactly the same problem. Installation happened on 5th March via text with field sales rep and after numerous phone calls and promises no welcome email has been sent. Got nothing in writing what so ever. Please can someone sort this for me ASAP. Thanks Lisa 

Hi LisaB151, 

Looks like you're new here, it's great to have you join our community. 

Really sorry that you've not had a welcome email, I can appreciate you're keen to have confirmation of the services in writing. 

So we've not sent you anything at all including your contract? 

I can appreciate you've called us regarding this, did you call the Sales rep directly or were you calling the customer service team?

Let me know so we can assist further. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Emma 

Thanks for your reply. I texted and called the sales agent. He apologised and said it would definitely come through but the admin team we’re having problems with the system. I left it a week and then rang. Someone did say that was the case and promised they’d send it again. Heard nothing. Rang yesterday.  Spoke to someone who said they could see my account, set me up a password checked my email (which apparently had been wrong, was corrected by the sales agent but the welcome email was being sent to an incorrectly spelt email address) so he changed that and said I would definitely get an emaik yesterday. I even kept him waiting a couple of mins whilst I checked my emails several times and he said I’d have it by the end of the day. (And to be honest I got the impression he just wanted to get me off the phone). And still no welcome email. So I have no contract, nothing in writing. And I’ve read on your site I can’t set up an account without the welcome email. I’ve had a text conversation with a sales agent and an installer who came to fit it. Thanks, Lisa 

Thanks for your reply Lisa. 

Can I ask if you've checked your spam or junk email folders to see if anything has come through at all? 

If it hasn't then we can take a closer look at this via a personal message. 

:) 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Yes I have thanks Emma.

i could give you another email address if I can give you anything via private message?

Tillzyyy
Tuning in

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I haven't received a contract email, welcome email or confirmation that it can be delivered to my requested click and collect location. All i have received is my order confirmation. I have called customer service and was just passed from person to person with no help. I am aware i cannot track my parcel or create an account without this welcome email.

Evening Tillzyyy, 

Welcome to our community and thanks for your post 🙂

Can you advise when you signed up for our services? It would usually take 5-7 working days to receive this in the post.

Let me know if this time frame has passed and I'll pop you over a private message to get a few more details from you.

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex, 

I finally managed to get through to someone after numerous attempts - I still have NEVER received a welcome email and contract but I gave up in the end. I had been promised I was on a £50 full house deal and that was it - and I then discovered to my horror that I had been charged £109 instead of £50.

I wasn't aware of the cost of the phone calls because I didn't have a welcome email or any contract details  - so I couldn't check anything. For two months I was overcharged. The person on the phone apologised put me on a better deal of £58 with inclusive calls and said someone would be in touch in 7 days to sort out the previous problems. He did say they would check the initial phone calls to see what the sales agent promised me, but my argument was even if they had told me, I had never seen anything in writing to confirm either way. 

I am STILL Waiting for a refund and someone to compensate me at least with the extra that I wasn't aware I was paying. I have MD's email Tom Mockridge who I was going to email but if you can sort this out for me, it would save me having to fight anymore. Especially as I took out the contract at the end of February and it's now June! Lisa B