Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Reply from theteam@mailing.virginmedia.com

Hi, I have asked for some changes to be made to my account. These were not completed correctly. HD Sport appears to have been removed,  I suspect to keep the price down as I was thinking of leaving. I don't want to sit in a long telephone que again so I tried the above email address however, I have had no reply. Is there anyone that I can email to sort my account it has been nearly three weeks now. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Reply from theteam@mailing.virginmedia.com

there is no email address. that is not a valid address you will not get a reply

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade error  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

its on the contact us link in the email from Virgin?

theteam@mailing.virginmedia.com

Guess I'll sit on the phone for an hour again. 😞 Disappointing customer service and a waste of my time.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good luck mate, I had similar issues. Still not fixed and now at dead lock. Hopefully works out better for you. Call them again in the morning if you aren't free this evening. 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi peel,

I understand where you are coming from because if you click on the contact us icon it opens an email to send to that address. 

However at the bottom of the email you received it also says Please do not reply to this email 

The mail box it was sent from is unattended.

The contact us link should be updated with the correct contact details or a link to the contact us page https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos