cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Netflix activation email?

Yokomoko
On our wavelength

I "upgraded" from the Ultimate Oomph bundle to the Ultimate Volt bundle On Momday and was told I would have a netflix activation email pretty imminently but I still haven't received it. Is there anything further that I need to do?

My online account is still showing I am on 630mbps broadband with the same payments as my previous bill, however the contract on my account shows that it started yesterday with the new deal? There's nothing online in my account to activate netflix. 

13 REPLIES 13

Yokomoko
On our wavelength

I've had it up to my **bleep** ear with the incompetence of Virgin Media from start to finish. STILL no netflix email and my latest bill is my out-of-contract amount after being assured everything was sorted 2 MONTHS in a row. Well if virgin think I'm still out of contract then they can go **bleep** themselves. Ive never known such a ridiculously retarded company that can't even get a contract renewal right AFTER 3 ATTEMPTS. 

Yokomoko
On our wavelength

I will see how quickly virgin sort **bleep** out when suddenly the direct debit is cancelled. Like **bleep** are you going to charge me £132 for something I reconctracted to back in AUGUST for £84 that I'm not even fully getting yet. 

Hi @Yokomoko,

Our sincere apologies for the ongoing issues. We'd advise against cancelling your direct debit as this could cause further impacts such late payment fees/default on credit report.

I'd love to take a closer look into the issue so will pop you a PM now and we can take it from there.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yokomoko
On our wavelength

I'm sure I can get any defaults struck off my credit report once the ombudsman fines Virgin Media for such terrible service and support, it's aboslutely fine, not worried at all.