Menu
JustinJones
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Contact

Hi
We had someone comeout to look at putting our broadband in to our new house on the 18th of Decemeber.
Since then we have heard nothing, I called on Tuesday was passed around and put on hold for an hour. The end result was they will call me that evening.
I never got the call and still dont know whats going on.

You have send me a Wi-Fi dongle but the phone signal is patchy here.
I have 2 adults that work from home and home schooling as well.
All of this is suffering badly is an understatment.
Please can someone at least let me know what is happeing and how we can push this through asap.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Contact

Hi JustinJones,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your broadband connection. 

I have tried to look at your services on my side however I can't seem to find anything with your profile info.
I will send you a PM now so I can find your pre-account and talk you through what I can see.

Speak to you soon.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JustinJones, 

Thanks for giving me that information in our PM, I have checked the notes on the account and can see the installation will need construction in order to be completed.

Due to this we cannot reschedule or move the installation forward as important tasks need to be carried out first. These include but may not be limited to - 

• Gaining permission from local authorities (Council, Highway Patrol, Health & Safety etc.) to begin construction on the public street, because the team are relying on people outside of Virgin Media it is out of their hands until they have the green light.
  • An audit needs to be done on the property and construction path to survey the area.

An email/Letter has been sent today explaining this.

I am sorry that I cannot be of further assistance with this, however I hope I have given a bit more clarity on what is happening behind the scenes.

Kind regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
JustinJones
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So

Please let me have a phone number of someone witin the outside team so I can at least know whats going on.

I cant do another week of not knowing. and no one willing to talk to me.

I understand it's a big job, and you need the council permission etc... But no ones comumicating with us and you are a comunications company.

I needs some answers today, or will jsut have to cancel and go with Sky/BT

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JustinJones,

Thank you for coming back to us, we are sorry we don't have any further information or contacts that we can give to you, I can advise a email has been sent to you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos