Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No Cancellation Confirmation

I recently called to cancel my broadband and I was told I would get a confirmation email in 24hrs. 24hrs have come and gone and no email has been received. How can I check what is happening?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Cancellation Confirmation

Hello Darkstar32

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forum in regards to your cancellation. 

We're sorry to hear you're leaving us and for the confusion caused during your recent call. We don't send email notifications that a cancellation has been put in place.

As you're aware, we require 30 days notice to cancel an account. Were you given a date for the service to be completely disconnected?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No, I was told I would receive an email, you have sent me an email telling me that my service will revert to £49 a month, and this is the next payment. My contract finishes on the 25th May I beleive

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I understand and apologise you were advised you would receive an email in regards to the cancellation but as I mentioned in my last post this isn't something we do.

If you would like me to check your account to make sure the disconnection is booked and confirm the date just let me know and I'm happy to take a look for you.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes Rob, would appreciate that!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not a problem Darkstar32, I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you so I can look into this further.

Looking forward to your reply.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rob, Great Service and appreciate your help sorting out my issue, all sorted as you promised. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome Darkstar32, took a little longer than we'd like but we got there in the end 🙂

Stay safe

Rob

0 Kudos