cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cancellation Confirmation Email

L_Ashmore
Joining in

This morning I called Virgin (multiple times in the end after being cut off) to cancel my account as we're still not being provided with broadband a month after moving house. Eventually someone within the moving department said that he had cancelled the account and that I'd receive a confirmation email of this within ten minutes. The email never came. Can someone confirm this for me? Is this something that others have also experienced? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @L_Ashmore 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've not had the confirmation that your account has been cancelled 😔 Just to confirm, have you been able to check your spam/junk folder to see if the mail has ended up there?

If it doesn't show, please let us know, we'll certainly be happy to check this for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @L_Ashmore 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you've not had the confirmation that your account has been cancelled 😔 Just to confirm, have you been able to check your spam/junk folder to see if the mail has ended up there?

If it doesn't show, please let us know, we'll certainly be happy to check this for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hey @Nathan_B, thanks for getting back to me! 

I can confirm that I've been checking my junk folder and have not receieved an email there either. Please let me know if you need any information to check this for me.

Many thanks,

Lewis

No worries, thanks for letting me know. 

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be checked.

Regards

Nathan