Menu
nubabe
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Access To Either Of My 2 Email Accounts For 2 Days!!!

I have not been able to access my Virgin email for 2 days now!
All I keep getting is this:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.
If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I've tried ALL of your phone numbers and they are ALL unobtainable and, I've had no reply from the message I left on Twitter either! I pay a lot for my Virgin Media service and expect to get hold of someone to discuss this with or help solve the problem!

Please email me on this temporary email address I've set up especially for replies from you lyndablacknuman@yahoo.co.uk to let me know when you respond, as both my @ntlworld.com Virgin email addresses are unavailable!!!

I expect to hear from you ASAP!

Regards

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Access To Either Of My 2 Email Accounts For 2 Days!!!

Hi nubabe, 

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear you have been faced with this issue I can appreciate it's not convenient at the best of times. Just to let you know, this isn't an instant messenger and as much as we would love to reply to you ASAP - it's not always possible. 

Since posting, can you let me know how things are? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos