Menu
Enigma80
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New website - lost my account access

Hi all,

I haven't logged in since June and have noticed that the website looks different now.  I tried to login using my usual login details but it won't accept them.  When I try to reset my password it doesn't recognise my email address. 

So I assumed they've wiped everyone's accounts and we need to create them again. So I tried to create a new account, but it said the email already has an account.  

So it won't let me reset my password because it says the email doesn't exist but won't let me create a new account due to the an account existing with the same email.

Any ideas on how I can log in and manage my account please?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New website - lost my account access

Hi there @Enigma80

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums and welcome back to the team.

I am so sorry to see that you are facing this issue with your My Virgin Media account.

I will pop you a PM now so that we can take a closer look into this. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thanks again. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos