Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New install on the 30th now my contract price has doubled.

Not had any bills come out of my account yet, and only had my equipment installed on Monday the 30th of March.  I should be paying £79 per month on the contract I agreed to.

On the 1st of April I had an email saying thanks for making changes to your account your new bill is £139 a month and your first payment will be £278.

virgin.jpg

When I log in to my Virgin Media Account I now have 3 contracts now on my account

Original contract 30th march £79 (the one I signed up for)

copy contract 30th march £79

updated contract 30th march £139!

Can someone please help me get this corrected as I haven't changed anything or should I just cancel the direct debit for now as I can't afford that kind of money to come out my bank?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install on the 30th now my contract price has doubled.

Hello

I advise not too cancel direct debit as if bill attempts to be taken and then gets return to VM they will mark your credit file as bad debit and forward to debit collectors.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install on the 30th now my contract price has doubled.

Thanks for your reply, Unfortunately I tried that yesterday and no one has come back yet, any idea how long it takes?

0 Kudos