Menu
Snowdrop11
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New here - contract not correct

Hi there I had broadband installed yesterday and my contract emailed over and it is not correct. The sales engineer I had rang who was very helpful at the time agreed a further discount.  Conveniently the sales engineer who said "call me anytime" is not answering his phone or responding to voice mails or texts. If I eventually get through to somebody on the phone or livechat (not having any luck so far) will this get resolved? Its left a disappointing first experience with VM.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New here - contract not correct

Hey @Snowdrop11,

Sorry to hear that your contract isn't correct and that you hadn't been able to speak to the sales agent at the time that you wrote this.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that you have spoken to the team about this since you last posted.

Have the team been able to correct your contract to the one that was promised when you signed up?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Snowdrop11
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi no its still not correct. It seems the first month payment is now correct as it is showing a credit but second month payment isn't so the first overall bill is incorrect.  I am starting to worry I will have this issue every month.

0 Kudos
Snowdrop11
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So I have experienced the worst of customer services in my first week and still nowhere forward. I eventually got hold of customer services after online chat disconnected...CS told me to ring Retentions. Retentions told me to ring billing. Billing told me to ring CS.  Eventually I spoke to someone who could action this  except the advisor said the reoccurring discount would be added after the call.  Three days later my bill has not been updated online.   Where I go from here VM as i've spent my first week making countless calls....?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Snowdrop11,

Apologies for the delayed response, the recurring credit would not change the bill that has already been printed for the month. I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos