Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New expensive contract-need to either renegotiate/cancel

My yearly contract is set to go up and it’s far too expensive for only broadband/landline. Unforeseeably, I am currently stuck in another country due to Covid19. I cannot therefore call Virgin from my Virgin landline to renegotiate  (I don’t have virgin mobile) + furthermore, all attempts to send email to Virgin fails every time...I need you to re -negotiate a more affordable price for the year, please Virgin ❤️ kindly help me remotely to do this or hold off the new price increase until I can return at the earliest🙏🏼 Cancellation will be my final step if no response, Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New expensive contract-need to either renegotiate/cancel

Hi

If you can send texts, We currently have a text messaging service where if you text your query off then we will text back, the number is 07533051809.

I hope this is some help.

Kind regards

Zoe

I am a Virgin Media field technician working on a 2nd line support project. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some kudos.

¤ Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to Virgin Media. For more info please DM me ¤

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I will try thanks...it’s very difficult to put forward a case via a test message 😰 I thought this forum was a mode for direct communication? and conversation? and to get stuff sorted?, you make it so difficult...a lesson to be learned 👎

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'I thought this forum was a mode for direct communication? yes
and conversation? yes
and to get stuff sorted? certain things. but plenty has to be dealt with one to one not on a forum. you cannot renegotiate a contract on a forum. the same applies to sky and bt's forums.

use the text method zoe has said. you may have a wait though.
0 Kudos