Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New customer: cannot register for a Virgin Media account

Hi,

I am a new customer, and I have received the email containing my account number and area code so I am able to register for an account and book an engineer appointment. However, on the account registration page, I enter my details, complete the CAPTCHA and press register, and the website takes me back to the same page (or occasionally takes me to an "Oops, things are not working right now" page). Who should I contact in this case to help me set up my account? There is no customer services available via phone and webchat has not responded for days.

Thank you for your help,

Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New customer: cannot register for a Virgin Media account

Hi.
I have sent you a pm to read.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer: cannot register for a Virgin Media account

Hello Scot. Maybe you could resolve my problem?

I am having a problem with captcha aswell (see attached the picture with the problem). I am a virgin customer already. i have a virgin media account but now i have to create a virgin mobile account as i am wishing to use my virgin SIM card (came with the Omph bundle). 

I come to this link: https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/registration?execution=e12s1

it asks for my mumber, i fill in and make the captcha, when i click continue it says the captcha was wrong. (i've done this using different devices but keeps the same problem)

ive just created this account on virgin community in which i had to do the captcha aswell but here on community the captch is working.

looks like only in the virgin mobile media website the captcha is having bug problem.

see attached the picture with the problem:

https://imgur.com/PfmOflV

is there any chance to fix this?

thank you

0 Kudos