cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Daisywoo
Joining in

I am having nightmare time with new billing - I called weeks ago re new contract, I confirmed agreed to a new contract, then I was sent a bill for significantly more thank I agreed on the telephone, I called and was told after an hour being passed about to different people and being left on hold for ages that it was all sorted, that it would all be at agreed amount as in telephone conversation.  I have now once again received a bill for a significantly larger amount.  I have spen so long with virgin media talking on phone, different phone calls, 02 being it appears separate and yet also being told virgin media and 02 are one and same??  I am so tired of phoning up!  
I see others have also had this, I was also told if I wanted to complain it has to be by post?  I will put in complaint by post but have absolutely no faith in Virgin or O2 now and am wondering what best way forward is?  I will telephone yet again this morning, be another morning taken up on phone!   Fed up with it!  Virgin used to be great - what’s happened?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update Daisywoo,

We're pleased to hear this. If you need any further assistance with anything, please pop back here and we'll be happy to help and try and resolve it for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Daisywoo,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience regarding your billing. This is not the service we aim to provide to any customer.

Unfortunately, package changes and new contract deals are not something we deal with from our community forums.

With regards to your question, if you have upgraded to a VOLT deal, we always charge separately for your Virgin package and O2 sim Your O2 sim card will be on a separate DD as an independent payment.

Have you checked your online bills to view these payments and check what has been taken from your DD.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi

Thank you for reply, I spent an hour and 15 on hone this morning, speaking to different people at virgin and 02, as seems to be the norm now. Eventually this has been resolved (fingers crossed!)

Thanks for the update Daisywoo,

We're pleased to hear this. If you need any further assistance with anything, please pop back here and we'll be happy to help and try and resolve it for you.

Kind regards Jodi.