Menu
Cawsie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New contract

Hi.

My son has recently signed up for the ultimate oomph for his new house (not moved in yet)

Will he receive a letter with the contract details etc as he wants to log in to change the install date ( brown box fitted recently). He has had an email regarding his unlimited sim though but not the rest of the service.

Thanks

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract

Thanks for your post Cawsie,

We would seek to issue the contact to your son via white mail as well as E-Mail, and then of course the contract would be available via the self-care account when this has been created also.

If your son is able to create a Forums profile and create a post, we will be happy to assist with the install and the administration of the services where possible - including re-arranging install date, and assisting with the set up of a self-care account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Cawsie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok David i will get him to post on this forum asap

Thanks

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Cawsie,

If he's able to add to this thread - rather than starting a new one (as it's for the same issue on the same account) that would be great. 

I'm here until 8pm this evening and will be online between 8am and 4pm to pick this up.

If I'm not here to pick it up, one of my colleagues will be able to do so on my behalf

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos