Menu
Geordie502
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New contract

Hi Team 

So Virgin contacted me yesterday evening Finally, after confirming a new contract on the Web-Chat last week.
This person could not see this on my account, the Web-Chat was saved and showed the Deal that was approved and put through with T/C 

After 30mins talking to this person, who could not match the price that was approved. I was then told, this is the problem with Web-Chat they put them deals on and they expire. ??? how can this expire it was approved.  He advised needed to put me on hold, and yep straight after the Dial Tone was heard. I thought ah he will call me back and nope nothing. 

So another complainant into Virgin. 

I am shocked at how hard this has been to make sure the service is moved over to my New Address with the Deal that was approved. I totally understand we are all working from home. I have however called various companies to move my information and never had this problem.

Please could someone help me

Thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Customer Service

Hang on here and a staff member will take a look for you shortly.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Geordie502
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Thanks for the update

How long dose this take for someone to contact me

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can vary between hours and days depending on how busy the team are with other threads and complaints.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Geordie502
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update

Just need to make sure I have this done by the 13th Feb 2021.

0 Kudos