Menu
DAVE36521
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New contract

I am out of contract so rang up for a new deal on March 24th.. sorted out a new deal.. but haven't heard anything since.. recieved my latest bill and I'm still on the rolling contract. Can somebody please check for me please.

0 Kudos
Martin_LM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New contract

Hi am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number i could check whats going with your services and answer any other queries you may have

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

DAVE36521
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos
hansi
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I just received an email mentioning my current package which I am quite happy with, but they mention that the package I am on is now availale to new customers for £80, and I am paying £15 a month more than that. I tried to ring the number to discuss this with somebody, but with the myriad of options presnted to me, the opportunity of trying to talk to someone was impossible. Could someone contact me about this please? Could I cancel my current contract then open a new one paying the lower price?
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately we don't deal with package changes on the forums, you would need to call the team on 150 or 0345 454 1111. 

Once you cancel/account you wouldn't be able to re-join as a customer for 90 days. As you can appreciate that the price you have seen would be a new customer offer which only lasts around 6/12 months, they do not last a life time. We always do our best to try and match any price for our long standing customers, that's why we have a retentions/loyalty team.

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
hansi
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

But you can't speak to anyone on 150. It's all automated but there isn't an option to discuss contracts.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you press option 4 and then option 4 again that would be the correct ones 🙂 

We also do have a text number; 07533 051809, if you was to text that number with the query an agent would respond to the message as soon as possible, it would allow you to get on with your day until they responded. 

Cheers

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk