Menu
Adj27
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New contract quote

Hi all, I’m new to this but really need your help. After numerous calls and live chats, I’m still waiting for a confirmation email about my new quote.

I called to get my services downgraded, but was offered a better deal on the same bundle. I want to accept the offer but I asked for confirmation in writing, sent you my email. 

It’s been 4 days and still no email! My concern is that my current contract will be expiring soon, so I need to know that I’m getting the deal quoted. 

please let me know what I can do next?! 
thanks Ana 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract quote

if you asked for the office to be emailed before accepting you might not get it.
Retentions offers are one-time so what you were offered won't be the same now. You need to accept then as they are one-time offers.

If you didn't accept the offer you will not be getting it

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adj27
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your prompt reply. I didn’t realise that I had to confirm first, as to me personally, that doesn’t make sense.., I need things in writing so I can compare with other suppliers that I am getting the best deal. 
what do you suggest I do now? Should I call back and accept, then will I get it in writing? 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Adj27

Sorry to hear this 

As a rule we are unable to look at package changes or costs on here 

This will need to be done by calling us or 0345 454 1111.

You can also send us a text with a description of your problem to 07533 051809
 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. 
Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos