Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

New contract not received via email

I recently agreed to a new 12 month contract as my existing one is ending soon. However I have not received a contract to sign via email. I have found the new contract in the "View Contract" section of "My Bills" however it says the contract is unsigned and that it was sent yesterday. Clicking "Resend contract" seems to have no effect. I have checked all the usual places, junk folder, POP folder, etc, and despite many refreshes nothing is showing up. The email address is correct where it says "contract sent to". I also regularly receive other emails from Virgin regarding bills and offers with no issues.

Do contract emails usually take a while to come through or has something gone wrong somewhere? I can't remember if I had this issue or not with my original contract last year. I verbally agreed to the contract yesterday afternoon (26/06/19).

Big Bundle / Hub 3.0 / V6
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: New contract not received via email

Hello Steve-0

Thanks for your post 

New contracts are usually sent out within 24 hours maximum. 

What I can do is resend this out for you by email 

I just need to pass security via a private message. 

Should you still need help please let me know 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth, thanks for the reply. Just checked my email and still nothing. If you could try to resend it that would be great thanks. If this method doesn't work I can also try opening an @virginmedia email address to see if that helps. My email address is quite short despite being on a popular domain so some systems may flag it as a fake account. It's not, I just registered it on the first day the @live.com addresses were made available.

Thanks,
Steve

Big Bundle / Hub 3.0 / V6
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying Steve-0

I will need to get some account details by a Private Message first 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be fantastic

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem, I cannot sign my contract because they got my username/ email address WRONG!!

they regularly send my bill details to my email address, but the address they send my contract is different.. it looks like it was 'garbled' by some computer error or something..

eg if my mail is xxxxx it is changed to pxxxx

My contract starts on NINE November, and I still have not received a contract with the correct email, only a copy of it shown on the 'my bills' page at 'my virgin'

https://ebill2.virginmedia.com/ebill3/ViewContract.xhtml

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I just got a reply from virgin, with my contract.. B U T they say I do not need to sign it, because I am already a customer!!!!

PLEASE can someone tell the hard working support staff, that if they had simply TOLD me this, I would stop panicking, and thank them for lots of help!!!.. ;):)  :O:O:O

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

looks like I spoke too soon........ '( '(

no message from 'click and collect' about my hub3, and the shop I am collecting from does not answer the phone - unless 'all the web' has the wrong number...

PLEASE PM if you have details...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello comnut, 

Thanks for your message. 

I'm sorry that you haven't received any confirmation about your Hub Collect + order. 

I have now sent you a private message so I can take a closer look at your account. 

Regards,

Dean C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

350Mbps Hub3 was activated approx 4pm 9 nov..(Re: New contract not received via email)

I am only getting around 100Mbps on ookla (www.speedtest.net )

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/56266612 has much more detail..

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/1573321342692688755

I am guessing, this is due to software update , line conditioning, etc? I am connected through netgear GS105E gigabit switch - I will soon put in a CAT7 cable to replace the old cat5e one..

please let me know..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: 350Mbps Hub3 was activated approx 4pm 9 nov..(Re: New contract not received via email)

🙂a good nights rest seems to have done good... connected straight to hub3 with cat7  cable..

But then it could be someone working hard to get it working!!! 🙂

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/56278726

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/1573366883184846155

0 Kudos